View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 01:16 AM   #49 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

"It certainly does." Charely admitted. He was interested in seeing her picture now, since they're going on about comparisons. Not that it was necessary to him given how easy on the eyes she was. "That's right I was. How about you?" Unless she happened to have graduated from another school in which case meant that she wasn't alone. Hmm.

Rather than get caught up in that thought, "I like to think subconsciously the pride and some qualities of being a badger had stayed with me despite my family having been sorted elsewhere." Naturally however, "Seeing my son who had later become one too just about awoken it." A deep question no doubt, "How do you feel with yours?" Whether or not she was in Hufflepuff as he didn't quite know.
"I was in Gryffindor," she stated with a small smile. Brave, reckless, whatever they wanted to call it. She was Gryffindor through and through as a student, all the good qualities and all the not so good.

Kat listened to what he had to say and found his answer very well thought out and interesting. It was better than she was expecting, actually. He was sorted differently than his family, too. Just like Kat and her sister, which wasn't too surprising at the time. She smiled when he mentioned her son getting sorted into the same house as he had. "A lot of times I felt like I stayed true to it." She idly flipped the pages of the next yearbook. "Though sometimes I didn't feel too brave," she added with a small smile. "As for my own daughter, I wonder what house she would be in. I have an in-home tutor for her. For now." It wasn't exactly... working.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise