Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 01:08 AM   #78 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Seeing as he wasn't sure how many people he would know here, this thirty year old was sure happy to see someone that was his friend from when he had first transfered to Hogwarts in his sixth year. It really did make him happy and only two things made him really happy right now, his son and Quidditch. "It's very nice to see you too." Had he repeated himself? He couldn't help it.

It had been twelve years since he had gradated, TWELVE! That was a long time! He really couldn't believe it! Oh wait! Not it had been thirteen years. Good grief it was in the teens. That was never a good sign for someone of his age. "Journalist? You could interview me and write an article about me." Beck chuckled. He knew that she wouldn't understand what he was talking about unless she followed Quidditch. "I've been playing on the Tutshill Tornadoes as their Keeper since 2081." He was so proud of it and himself!
Fee chuckled when he repeated himself. He was still as cute as ever. Beck had always been the kind of older guy friend you a girl wished for. "Sit down my friend, have some juice on the old days." The blonde didnt even feel old, and in fact she was only 25, but being back here made her feel ancient. All the happy kids that went to school here. Hogwarts definitely was the best of them all. 8 years ago she had been one of them. 8YEARS AGO...!

Waiiiiittt....had she missed something? Write about Beck Salvatore? Now he was in for a chat..."You play for Tushill?",she gasped, " thats amzing Beck. Wow, you've come sooo far." Fee was seriously impressed, like everyone seemed to have made something out of their lives, which was great. There were so many stories to be told, so much to catch up on. " We could totally do this, it would be so much fun. " An interview with an old friend, that needed to happen.