View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 12:43 AM   #217 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: AJ <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
SPOILER!!: Adi
Still being harsh on him, huh? Adi decided to pretend he did not hear that. At least she hadn't refused his help. Sighing, he slipped into the seat beside AJ. "Yeah, I figured that out just now too. I thought the name change had nothing to do with it.'' How wrong he was.

"Seven and nine are the numbers we have to look at. Read the meaning for both numbers and apply it to Hermione. Let's see... for seven it says 'Specialize and teach your wisdom'. We know Hermione would help Harry, Ron and Neville while she was at Hogwarts so that part of the meaning is applicable to her.''

The Puffer looked back at AJ. "You can do he same for nine. Or add more to seven.'' It was up to her.

AJ too thought that you were who you were regardless of who you marry. So did that mean that if you never ended up getting married that you wouldn't grow? You would always be the same exact person? She was thinking too much into this, she was sure. At least her brain was actually working. Maybe Adi sitting next to her had something to do with that. She didn't plan on admitting that just yet either.

She listened as Adi summed up 7 quite nicely. Did she have anything to add to that? Maybe. Okay, not really. It was time to look up nine and see what that had to say. Her eyes skimmed over her book, and she looked back up at Adi. "It says here that your mission in life is to perfect and love unconditionally." She let that sink in for a few minutes. "I guess that makes sense because she is married and has kids." But couldn't that be said for everybody that got married? Surely you married somebody that you loved.

She read on. "Hermione was helpful too, but she was always that." An aha moment just happened to her. "Sooo... she pretty much stayed true to herself and grew as she got older?" Or maybe not so aha? Heh.

Adi tried to not stare at AJ as she spoke and instead forced himself to listen to everything she was saying. To help with that, he simply lowered his eyes back to his text book. Yeah, this was easier. He didn't want to see any anger in her eyes.

He nodded. "It says something about brother sister relationship too. She was like a sister to Harry. So I would say that's how she started that part of her destiny,'' Adi said to the girl beside him, reciting the same thing he had told his group earlier.

Stayed true to herself? That was something him and his other four group members missed. Forgetting that he was supposed to be focused on his book, Adi met AJ's eyes as he grinned. "That's a good way of putting it. I hadn't thought of that. Well done.'' For a moment it felt like everything was back to normal between them.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺