View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 12:28 AM   #215 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: Adi
Still being harsh on him, huh? Adi decided to pretend he did not hear that. At least she hadn't refused his help. Sighing, he slipped into the seat beside AJ. "Yeah, I figured that out just now too. I thought the name change had nothing to do with it.'' How wrong he was.

"Seven and nine are the numbers we have to look at. Read the meaning for both numbers and apply it to Hermione. Let's see... for seven it says 'Specialize and teach your wisdom'. We know Hermione would help Harry, Ron and Neville while she was at Hogwarts so that part of the meaning is applicable to her.''

The Puffer looked back at AJ. "You can do he same for nine. Or add more to seven.'' It was up to her.

AJ too thought that you were who you were regardless of who you marry. So did that mean that if you never ended up getting married that you wouldn't grow? You would always be the same exact person? She was thinking too much into this, she was sure. At least her brain was actually working. Maybe Adi sitting next to her had something to do with that. She didn't plan on admitting that just yet either.

She listened as Adi summed up 7 quite nicely. Did she have anything to add to that? Maybe. Okay, not really. It was time to look up nine and see what that had to say. Her eyes skimmed over her book, and she looked back up at Adi. "It says here that your mission in life is to perfect and love unconditionally." She let that sink in for a few minutes. "I guess that makes sense because she is married and has kids." But couldn't that be said for everybody that got married? Surely you married somebody that you loved.

She read on. "Hermione was helpful too, but she was always that." An aha moment just happened to her. "Sooo... she pretty much stayed true to herself and grew as she got older?" Or maybe not so aha? Heh.