View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 12:15 AM   #48 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post

"Careful. You might break me," he teased at her squish. She might have...nine years ago when they first met. Nine years and she was still stunning. Did she even age? She was a journalist. Kennedy's eyebrows rose, impressed. "You've made it far. How's that going?" Did she get to travel a lot? Or what, he wanted to know.

As for him, he smiled even more, pushing his jacket off the side of his belt buckle where a badge reflected the light in the Great Hall. "I'm an Auror." He smiled sheepishly. "Can you believe that?" Because there were still days when he woke up and couldn't believe it himself. Hard work does pay, he was proof.

"How am i supposed to break you? You've grown into a strong man." He might have the same kinda features still, but he definitely wasnt the teenage boy she had met years ago anymore. She still couldnt believe how handsome he looked. This growing up business had done him real good. Fee couldnt help but chuckle when his eyebrow rose. Was it that weird that she had turned out to be a journalist? "Its going great. At the moment i am writing for Witch Weekly, i've just been to Tokyo." Tokyo was greaaatt, so colourful and ....different.

Oh my god. Kennedy had become an auror?! LITTLE KENNEDY?! "I dont know what to say", she grinned," i am seriously impressed. Well done Kenny." That was insaaaane, he seriously had changed so much and yet she felt like they had seen each other just yesterday.