View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 11:29 PM   #212 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Webster
Gryffindor
First Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Benny heard Angel's question and turned to her as he thought on what she was looking into. "I think if it did have some effect, it wouldn't be quite as drastic." If he was seeing it right, changes might be more subtle or along the lines of changing priorities rather then outright dreams. Not that either idea of her future wasn't something Benny could see her doing in her life. "Like being more responsible than wild and carefree?" That would certainly explain why most married folk tended to settle down afterwards.

"Or how Hermione went from being protective of her friends to becoming more motherly. From academic and defensive to understanding to somewhat more offensive." Hadn't she worked in MLE at one point?
Angel looked at Benny and the rest of the group. "But sometimes they do change, like Hermione, I always thought was suited to being the Minister of Magic or something big like that but then when you have kids they seem to change things, so I'm not sure it's the name that changes you but the fact you have two people to think of and then if you have a baby you have a third to think of." Angel smiled seriously this was interesting. "Though I could marry the pope and have a very wild surname but nothing is going to stop me from exploring." Angel was being truthful there. "But maybe you are right in that some changes happen because of the name."