View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 11:11 PM   #208 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: Adi
Adi edged over to AJ after excusing himself from his group. He didn't have anything else to add anyway. He noticed she was alone but he hadn't noticed if she was in a group before. "Talking to yourself? Sure you haven't gone mad without me?" he teased in a light tone. He was being cautious here because AJ might snap at him again and when she did, he'd be depressed and Benny would have to cheer him up again.

"I can help you out if you like.'' But the time was almost up... though he could still add in one or two stuff that AJ had missed.

Adi and AJ had an electrifying connection. She could sense him before she saw him. So it was no surprise that she knew he was there before he spoke. AJ was hyper aware of her boyfriend. If he still was her boyfriend. It was so good to hear his voice again and even though a million things were running through her head right now, all she could do was melt at the sight of him.

"You wish you could have that affect on me." If only he knew how close he was to the truth. Help? Well, she would be lying if she said she didn't need any. "Okay," she said still sizing him and the situation up. "I've already determined that you choose your own destiny by choosing who you marry." In case he missed that little rant she had going on.

"As far as the numbers go... well..." Not so good. It was hard to focus, okay!