Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 06:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by isSeeker View Post
The girl was beginning to like Mr. Kitridge more. She respected his modesty, and wanted to learn this good quality from him. "Professor Tanner... is the Arithmancy professor, right?" she asked. Nicole liked the professor too, as she did a good job in assisting the Head of house and taking care of the eagles. As the librarian asked her a question, she realized that she had not introduced herself yet. "I'm sorry, it's Holloway, Nicole Holloway," she said quickly, blushing. She guessed he might have heard her name before, either during her sorting or around in the common room. "And yes, my father has went to Hogwarts when he was my age," Nicole answered. "He was a Ravenclaw too!" she added excitedly. "My mother is a muggle, though." Zero possibility for her to attend Hogwarts.

With permission granted, she reached out and patted the kneazle's fur. "Hello, Madonna," she greeted. She thought Madonna was a pretty name for a pretty animal like her. "I have a pet cat up in the dorms, his name is Diamond." Nicole said. Maybe the two pets could meet up once while their owners had a chat in the library.

"Thank you, Mr. Kitridge," she said happily. One of the reasons she liked visiting professors and staff members was because they offered food and drinks generously. "Wow, thanks, are there any oatmeal cookies?" Nicole scanned the content in the tray. She was not trying to be picky, but oatmeal ones were her favorite. She remembered seeing a rule in the code of conduct about food and drink not allowed in the library, but guessed it did not apply in the librarian's office. She was glad of that, very glad indeed.

"Yes, Professor Tanner teaches Arithmancy." Leo affirmed. He almost added that Tiara had taught flying too before the pitch had been swallowed up by a giant hole but decided not to. It was no use bringing it up since Annie had forbidden all flying on the grounds. Smiling warmly he said "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Nicole." He had seen her during the sorting ceremony and a few times in the common room when he had made his daily visits.

"How exciting, that you are continuing the family tradition of Ravenclaw's. Are your parents proud? I was a Ravenclaw back in my school days too." Leo shared. He didn't remember anyone in his class being called Holloway but Hogwarts was big school, unless of course Nicole’s father was older than him?

Leo watched with amusement how his kneazle rolled over on her back as Nicole greeted her. Madonna always knew how to get out maximum of a possibility of a cuddle. Reaching out to stroke his kneazle behind the ears, making her meow contentedly he said with a glance to Nicole. "Diamond is a nice name for a cat too. Do you let him out in the castle or do you just keep Diamond in your dorm?" It was interesting to know how the student’s did with their pets. Madonna was free to go where she wanted within the perimeter of the grounds.

Looking over at the cookies he grinned at Nicole's excitement. "Yes, they are oatmeal cookies. I baked them in the kitchens this morning. Feel free to eat how many you want." Leo was glad that the house elves didn’t mind his frequent visits to the kitchen.