View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sonea
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation

Staring expectantly at THE STUPID professor she really hoped that he would scream like a little girl when her toy rat would ran toward him but... Instead of that she saw... That the professor used a protective spell... Or something like that... She didn't knew that spell but she assumed that it was there to protect the professor and THAT was again prove that the professor was scared of her rat! Ha! Hahaha! He really was a cry baby!

And... She even... Did she saw some fear? Had she seen it correctly!? Hmm... Seeing this was making her day a little less irritating! Even the fact that she had needed to be here this early in the morning wasn't that bad anymore now that she had seen the professor like that! But then... WHAT? Did she heard him correctly? Had he AGAIN taken some points from her? That was not just stupid but... that was INSANE! He was crazy! "It was just a toy rat! Nothing illegal or something like that! I just did what you wanted me to do and emptied my pockets!" Protested Cahira, looking frustrated because this was sooooooo unfair! Was there a complot going on at the school? Bringing innocent little children into trouble? And YES! In her mind SHE was innocent!

And then... When the professor spoke some more he... Told her to go to.... The criminal cell?! What... was going on? That wasn't possible right? A criminal cell in a school? He was joking right? When she had heard that she had detention she just had... assumed that she needed to write some lines and that she maybe needed to listen to a lecture! But this? He MUST be joking! She was too pretty to be in a REAL criminal cell! But when the professor told her to go she... Realized that this wasn't a joke! So... There was REALLY a criminal cell in a school! That... Sounded... Actually cool! Eying the professor dark she did what he told and left, not out of her free will but still, she left, simply because she didn't wanted to lose MORE points!