View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Alright, this had gone far enough.

Simon wasn't about to stand around silent any longer as the woman bashed his character like that was the purpose of this gathering. He also wasn't going to give her the benefit of seeing him lose his emotions so he took a discrete deep breath to gather himself before speaking up. "What she means is I oversee the wand-weighers," he remarked calmly. " They and the welcome wizards are still very much in existance and do a fine job. Something every candidate should know of course," he added looking to all of them gathered out of politeness before adding, "what exactly makes up the entity they wish to take leadership of. " Because they would be default boss and should know its employees and structure.

"But then if you had truly done your research, you would know the incident you speak off with the reporter involved the man nearly breaking statute. And that He attacked me as I sought to keep him from doing so not I attacking him." And really where had she gotten her information as she hadn't been there and it hadn't been made record? " So how can one moment you be against the actions to keep our world safe and the next be accusing Ms. Browne," yes he was going formal, " of not doing all that was needed to keep the muggles from our temporary office ? Both times you obviously being completely unaware of the entire circumstances." And yes Roxanne, I believe I've figured out your problem with the department.

"As to the chizpurfle incident and the illness, yes they should have been controlled from other departments. One of them being the very department you used to lead," Environment and creatures should have both had a hand in helping out.Yet she hadn't any more then Harmony really.