Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 07:46 AM   #77 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Truebridges as well..
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Nigel and Cossy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Text Cut: Annie&Vic

Cosgrach shrugged. "I didn't have any classes today, so it was great." Hehehe - not that he didn't like teaching, on the contrary! But it was his job at the end of the day. Instead, he'd rested today and got ready.

He laughed. "I'm just one of -" He trailed off as he heard his voice, and turned to catch Annie's gaze with her husband. He got up from where he was sitting and smiled at the couple.

"Of course, Anastasia," he said, "hello Mr. Truebridge." He was thankfully modest enough to at least feign modesty at what she said next. "I'm just doing my best." And it worked, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
SPOILER!!: Cosi, Truebridges and Victoria

Nigel was grateful for the positive reaction to his presence, smiling back at his friend as he greeted him. Yes, he and Victoria knew each other as well so introductions were nixed and made things easier. "I am well..." he answered the former Slytherin. "It's nice to see you as well. And its good...thankfully back to its calmer days." With school back in session, he had his regular and irregular customers instead of the influx of young ones under the age of 17.

Old? "You can't be..." he mused looking towards his friend. "Cause that means I am as well." And he certainly didn't want to act like it. Granted Nigel had a rather sedate lifestyle but he wasn't old. "But how have you two been?"

He might have went further had he not heard his bestie's name being called. The potions master turned to see the woman he could identify as the Headmistress of the school coming towards them. With her husband, both of which had been at Cosi and Vic's wedding along with him. "Good evening," Nigel greeted the two of them simply.

No classes, well that was nice it seemed. "A certain fifth year lion isn't getting in too much trouble is he?" After his little stunt that ended up in the Quibbler she hoped he was keeping his knickers out of trouble. He was lucky she hadn't pulled him out and homeschooled him after that stunt, but truth be told she wasn't sure she could handle him at home all the time. The best place seemed to be right where he was.

Looking towards Nigel as Cossy's attention seemed to be taken, "Well it's probably nice to go back to normal with more calmer days." She couldn't imagine how the change of the summer went on the shops. They probably enjoyed the rise in profit, but the rest of the work that went along with it she was sure was probably rough. She laughed at his old comment, she was younger then them, which she highly enjoyed, but she wasn't that much younger. "Oh stop you both are not too old.. yet." She joked laughing, it felt good just to be out for a good time and not campaigning or working. Though she had to keep a professional appearance, because people still knew she was running.

Looking to the person who had taken her husband's attention she realized it was the headmistress and her husband and smiled, "Very nice to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Truebridge. This is a lovely evening, thank you to you and the board for putting it on." Their time and effort was certainly appreciated.