Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 02:25 AM   #100 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Jozzy :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Józsua was aware that he was giving out personal information out freely and naturally and not getting much back from Louisa. But her insistent mysteriousness still just made her appeal all the more to him. Why was she so secretive? Was she afraid to get close to people?--His line of thought was interupted. Stamina, huh? Józsua grinned conspiratorially. “S'at a challenge to test it?” He asked. He had a little sister y'know? He knew how to annoy someone if he really put his mind to it.

She seemed rather pleased with herself when she eventually, after much toing and froing got his house correct. He nodded. “Mhm..” But obviously he was wrong. No elaboration again from Louisa. Hm.. So life had toughened her up then... or smartened her up to people, as she put it. He smiled slightly.. softly as she shared this, looking back into her eyes. He lifted a hand to brush her cheek lightly... tenderly. “I like you as you are now.” He said gently. He imagined she could use that people smartness and that sarcasm to her advantage. To tear down people who tried to tear her down, but all he had witnessed, so far, was her softer side. Although Józsua wasn't the personality type to aggravate someone's tough side. Those traits of hers instead gave her a humour which Józsua appreciated, and an insight into who he was just by observing him. He liked that he didn't have to talk about himself to feel close to this woman.

That 'maybe' was a no. He chuckled knowingly. She liked to stand out. That hair alone and the way she carried herself was enough to provoke attention he thought. “You don't seem all that high maintenance to me.” He teased her. “You're way too independent for that.” Mhm.. “..I don't do running.” He smirked. Maybe occasionally.. but keeping fit that way wasn't really Józsua's thing.

He raised a brow, eyes glinting.. going back to playfulness as a deflective. “That's the justification you're getting!” He smiled. Miss Non Elaboration here wanted him to let down his thickest layer of armour? Not happening. No. ….Not... yet..

She'd teach him? He laughed brightly. “Okay.. okay.. So if you were to say I look nice today. I should...” He tried that edgy look again, chin down and eyes on hers. Serious.... failing for the little smile he was trying to keep from his face. “I dunno...” He was unconvinced. “People might think m'a little weird if I look at them like that..” Or.. weirder. Is that what Louisa did? Maybe he should try complimenting her. See if he could coax out that hot edgy look he'd admited so much when he met her at the festival.

Louisa just fell a little in love with him when he said 'challenge'. And yes, this definitely was a joke, no one was allowed to fall in love yet. "I love challenges. But most importantly..." She smirked properly now, moving her hands and locking them behind his neck now the music was slow enough. Also to get a teensy bit closer to him. For talking purposes, of course. "... I admire those who take on a challenge." It was the sign that this person was interested in spending time/effort with/on her. She didn't have to convince or manipulate play games to get that, it was a natural action and reaction connection with Józsua. She loved it.

His hand touched her cheek softly, and his words had a bigger effect on her than she expected so she dropped her gaze immediately, looking anywhere but his eyes, anywhere was easier and safer than his face, actually. He didn't know what he was doing. He seemed so clueless in a way she hadn't seen in people for a while. Unblemished and... a fresh start. Louisa forced a chuckle out to replace the nervous look on her face, and gently took his hand lowering it to her waist. "Th-thanks.." Oh Merlin, this was embarrassing. Ugh. She hated this, she wanted to make a witty comment to un-lameify this whole moment. Nothing witty was coming to mind, though, it was all about blocking out the nice tender feeling that had already spread and made her feel good. Bloody hell.

It was easy when he went on telling her other things... without that let-me-look-beyond-your-sarcasm-and-see-into-your-heart kind of way. Though his saying she was independent made her smile again, in an easy and confident way. It was a big deal that he noticed her tendency to being independent even though they only knew each other... well, they only met once before, so what they knew of each other was what they allowed to let on. And she was pretty careful with this, maybe too careful for a potential friendship but not too careful for investing more in last time's connection. "You don't run off when things get messy and complicated?" Her tone was full of suspicion, she wasn't ready to bet on that. "I think our list of challenges is growing." Her smile changed back to her former smirk.

Niiiice playing, Józsua Istvan. He wasn't cracking easily, and Louisa caught his eyes to see if he had caught up to how she was keeping the essential personal things away from him, too. He probably did, he was intelligent. Quite young but intelligent. "Fair enough." For now.

Now she laughed. When he did that edgy look, it was his smile that ruined it for him and made it look slightly cheesy. Louisa shook her head, "You can't be edgy on cue, I think. That's fine, that's fine. Try something else." Edgy was not for cute guys, those had their natural charms to use. "Try looking like you already know-- no, you own that compliment. Try again.." She paused. "I think you have very nice dark eyes, Józsua." Was she acting? Was she not?