Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 07:25 PM   #90 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Spinning as he guided her she put her arm around him once more. "You are such an amazing dancer, I really should get you into competing at the studio." She only half joked, knowing there was an adult group there, but for now she enjoyed teaching the little once and staying out of the competition scene. That was her childhood and she wasn't bothered with it anymore. Leaning closer she kissed his cheek, "I wonder if we are allowed to look around in different areas." Though students were there, so maybe not, but it would be kind of fun to visit some parts of the castle again.

She gave him a confused look before remembering, "Oh I almost forgot about all those old banners and didn't we have to use plastic silverware for a feast?" Those awful coin slots to get into common rooms as well. She was glad that hadn't lasted long. Though she did wonder if a few were still around.

"It would." She had a few people she was hoping to see, though his next words almost made her stop dancing. She blinked a few times and moved closer leaning her head on his shoulder to dance to the slower song. It wasn't that she didn't want to see the professors, but it was the questions they would ask. She was proud of her family, she loved her family, and she loved her little part time position at the studio, but it wasn't healing, she had broken promises to at least one staff member. Well maybe she wouldn't see any of them and it wouldn't matter, no she was just going to stay here and dance and have fun.
Slipping his arm back around her waist, Ethan pulled Minerva a little closer to him. "Oh, I don't know about that," he chuckled. "I think I'll just stick to dancing with my wife." He enjoyed dancing with her when they had opportunity but he didn't see himself as a competitor or that good. Still, he couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Ethan couldn't help but to grin at the kiss on his cheek and hearing her words. "Feeling a bit nostalgic?" He wouldn't mind that himself as there were quite a few places around the castle and its vicinity that held special memories for them. "I'm sure we could visit some places." Maybe not disturb any classes but the whole castle wasn't off limits, right?

He could look back on some things about his final year here and laugh. Not all, but some like the deplorable condition the castle had been in. "Right.. Mum sent up some actual silverware and plates and things," he chuckled. He remembered deliberately leaving a few things out so as not to worry his parents but there had been some obvious financial issues. He knew that Min had said things were better the next year though the turnstiles were still at the Quidditch games when he came to visit.

Hmm, odd. He almost got the feeling that he had said something wrong, though she was the one who brought up it being nice to see old professors. Though there were a couple he was sure she wouldn't want to see either so maybe that realization had hit her. As she put her head on his shoulder, Ethan put his arm around her tighter to hold her closely to him as they danced to the slower song. He liked those ones best.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line