View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:43 PM   #93 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
Default Question for Professor Tanner
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

Janelle listened as Professor Tanner explained what they were going to do. She took notes as the conversation progressed, hoping that they would help her later. Janelle liked numbers so she was looking forward to the activity. After they were assigned their name to calculate, Janelle flipped open her book and began to read. Fortunately, she had looked over this information before. Otherwise, she might have been a little panicked right now.

Janelle wrote down the name that she would be working on. Then using her book as a guide, she copied down the numbers corresponding to each letter. It was time to calculate.

SPOILER!!: calculations
GINEVRA
7+9+5+5+4+9+1=40
4+0=4

MOLLY
4+6+3+3+7=23
2+3=5

WEASLEY
5+5+1+1+3+5+7=27
2+7=9

4+5+9=18
1+8=9

When Janelle was finished, she hoped that she had done everything right. She looked at her work and then at he Professor's. Suddenly a question came to mind and she raised her hand. She had read about Master Numbers before and was wondering something.

"Professor Tanner, I was wondering......when you did your name.......you reduced 22 in your first name, but you didn't do it your final answer. I thought that you didn't ever reduce Master Numbers. So is it OK to do it sometime?"

You are Salt!