Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 09:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
isSeeker

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nicole Madeline Holloway
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amy Harrington

SPOILER!!: Mr. Kitridge :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"I'm glad you like the common room. I haven't decorated it all on my own. I had help from Professor Tanner and some house elves." Leo said modestly. It was a team effort but it felt good to hear that at least one newly sorted eagle had noticed and was adjusting in well. "Did your parent's go to Hogwarts too Miss?" He was not going to spend a whole conversation with one of the student’s he was in charge of without knowing her name. It’d be odd and not very nice either.

Madonna wasn’t hard to spot and naturally the girl took notice of his pet’s presence in the room. With a loving glance in his kneazle’s direction Leo affirmed. "Yes, she is my pet. And yes you may touch her if you want. Her name is Madonna." Madonna spent most of her time in the library and thus received a lot of pets and cuddles from students so Leo figured the girl would be fine.

Fetching a glass, he poured up a glass of lemonade which he offered to the girl saying "Here you are; feel free to help yourself to some cookies too," on the tray ontop of the table between the chairs.

The girl was beginning to like Mr. Kitridge more. She respected his modesty, and wanted to learn this good quality from him. "Professor Tanner... is the Arithmancy professor, right?" she asked. Nicole liked the professor too, as she did a good job in assisting the Head of house and taking care of the eagles. As the librarian asked her a question, she realized that she had not introduced herself yet. "I'm sorry, it's Holloway, Nicole Holloway," she said quickly, blushing. She guessed he might have heard her name before, either during her sorting or around in the common room. "And yes, my father has went to Hogwarts when he was my age," Nicole answered. "He was a Ravenclaw too!" she added excitedly. "My mother is a muggle, though." Zero possibility for her to attend Hogwarts.

With permission granted, she reached out and patted the kneazle's fur. "Hello, Madonna," she greeted. She thought Madonna was a pretty name for a pretty animal like her. "I have a pet cat up in the dorms, his name is Diamond." Nicole said. Maybe the two pets could meet up once while their owners had a chat in the library.

"Thank you, Mr. Kitridge," she said happily. One of the reasons she liked visiting professors and staff members was because they offered food and drinks generously. "Wow, thanks, are there any oatmeal cookies?" Nicole scanned the content in the tray. She was not trying to be picky, but oatmeal ones were her favorite. She remembered seeing a rule in the code of conduct about food and drink not allowed in the library, but guessed it did not apply in the librarian's office. She was glad of that, very glad indeed.

Last edited by isSeeker; 01-18-2015 at 10:10 AM.