View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 08:50 AM   #83 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Ruby looked up from her textbook, a little surprised to see Gabe there. Like right there. To help her?

"I'm not." Not scared... "I just can't..." Well. He knew. She bit her lip and then leaned in to whisper at him. "Can you double check I write the numbers the right way?" He understood what she meant, right? And at lest she was saying she'd try it herself rather than pouting and sulking and bullying him to do it for her.
Ruby received a startled look.

Huh. She was willing to try it...herself?

".......Sure." Stare.

Not to appear rude, because Ruby would probably be offended by his surprised staring, Gabe pulled out a spare bit of parchment and ducked his head down. He'd transfer the calculations over...after making sure everything was right. Ruining his notes wasn't something Gabe was into, thank you very much.

Quote:
G I N E V R A
7 + 9 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 9 + 1 = 40

M O L L Y
4 + 6 + 3 + 3 + 7 = 23

W E A S L E Y
5 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 = 27
Carefully writing out each letter and not needing to use his book...because Arithmancy wasn't something Gabe took lightly, he did some addition in his head...and then peered over at Ruby. But only for a moment.

It was good she wanted to at least try. In fact, he felt kinda proud. What had changed...he had to wonder.

..........."You know...I'd do it for you....if you can't." Whisper whisper.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____