Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:29 AM   #82 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Jory grinned. "Yeah. I bet that's what you were doing, anyway.'' And who could blame her? He had seen how happy and excited she had been ever since he slipped that ring on her finger.

Hands on Ronnie's waist, Jory did his best to move in time with her and the music. Dancing was still not one of his best thing. Let someone throw a dozen of the most dangerous spells at him and he would be able to defend himself. But dancing? No way.

"It feels good. Though I haven't seen Gwen. Have you?" Jory wondered what his old Ravenclaw buddy was up to these days. He hadn't seen her in a really long time.
Ronnie giggled. "Well, I wasn't at the Gryffindor table for very long. I didn't see anyone I knew at all...but, I might have been showing it off at the Hufflepuff table." She explained with a small smile. She couldn't help herself, she was just so very excited about the whole thing. Just wait until she got to work! She couldn't wait to see Jazz's reaction.

Oh, Gwen! Ronnie had almost forgotten about Gwen...oh, she missed her. It was too bad she hadn't seen her yet. "I haven't, sadly! I hope she shows up!" The Lion exclaimed, glancing past his shoulder and scanning the Ravenclaw table for her.