Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:15 AM   #81 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Shaking her head in amusement, Lima honestly didn't expect any other answer from her husband. She DID know him very well after all. "Good thing I like you as bad boy," she said as she kissed his cheek. It was very...attractive.

Yes, a slow song. He had her there but still she was determined to have this dance off with him. Let's see if he could still out move her; she was betting on no but maybe her heels would prove to be a hindrance. You got me there. But first fast pace song and it's on." Smirk.
Mads chuckled. "Good thing you're the good girl that made me change." He kissed her gently. He wouldn't be the man he was today without her. She was worth it all. "I do hope that River is behaving himself though." River would hopefully never understand what his father's life had been like in the past.

"You're on, Whiggy." He smirked and raised his eyebrows. She really thought she could beat him this time. She had no idea how good he still was, even if he was almost 20 years older now.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.