Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 10:19 PM   #79 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Theodore popped a tiny kiss on the end of Cassia's nose. "Why, thank you." He knew anyway, but it was nice to be told. But despite her previous comment, he did decide to ditch the waistcoat. He folded it carefully and placed it on the back of a chair. It'd be just fiiiiiine.

"Yeah... it does..." He paused, smiling to himself. "Like Buttress and Catty... super spies of Hogwarts!" Ha! Proper kids they were, but it was actually a super fun time. "I wonder what we could investigate on a night like tonight." Theodore rubbed his hands together. Muahahaha, yes, he was serious.

He automatically followed Cassia's waving and waved as well, to whoever. Well, he stopped at Schuyler. Penelope, sure. Where were HIS friends, though?

"Wow..." Flamsteed. Dressed as a student. Theo almost choked on his cookie. "Props to the guy - that's one hella good idea for a school reunion." Even if he was like, 50 years old, Flamsteed had pulled it off. Suddenly feeling overwhelmed with Gryffindors, Theo finished the last of his cookie and linked his arm with Cassia's, dragging her towards the dance floor. "Come on, we never got a chance to be a couple at Hogwarts. Dance with me." He grinned.
The former head girl beamed at her boyfriend and would have caught his face and returned the kiss but he surprised her and all. Pleasant surprise. Her eyes lit at the mention of their old nicknames. It's been so long since they first came up with them. "I say we get closer to those governors people, they must have lots of things for us to investigate," They always looked mysterious.

Now that Theo said it, she realized what was wrong in what she saw. She almost never saw the man without a suit, which made it hard for her to recognize him at first. But yeah, not a very bad idea.

Ooooh, dance! "You bring up a fine point," She grinned up at him. Her attention was then interrupted by the speech. Oooh, she remembered the woman who was once their charms professor. Wow, this place was like full of them, professors. Anyway, the blond applauded then turned back to Theo.

"But we did dance in the great hall before," She told him threading her fingers with his then slowly swaying their hands. Did he remember?

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours