Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 02:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
isSeeker

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nicole Madeline Holloway
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amy Harrington

SPOILER!!: Mr. Kitridge :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Smiling warmly Leo filled in helpfully. "It's Mr Kitridge dear, and you’re a newly sorted eagle right?" He had seen her get sorted at the feast and if he didn't recall wrong she had attended the slumber party that he had thrown in the Ravenclaw Common Room after the feast. Blinking he said enthusiastically "I love getting visitors. Come inside and we'll chat about books or something. Are you settling in well in Ravenclaw Tower?" Leo asked as he turned with a gesture to the girl to follow as he head back inside his office.

Leo stopped to glance at his white kneazle who had crawled up and placed herself on top of his desk, before he took a seat in one of the guest chairs and indicated that the girl could take the other. "Would you like some tea or lemonade?"

Mr. Kitridge. Nicole muttered the name a couple of times to remember it. When she was sure she would not forget it, she replied, "Yes, I am," she was proud to be a Ravenclaw, and liked her house very much. All the eagles were nice to her during the feast, and the slumber party in the common room was a fun welcome to Hogwarts. In her first few weeks at school, the place served as her home where she could relax and enjoy.

The girl followed the librarian into his office excitedly. She liked visiting staff members, and she loved chatting about books. "Yeah, I'm really liking Ravenclaw. Thank you for making the common room so nice," she said, giving him a smile. She stopped in her track and imitated Mr. Kitridge by looking at his desk. Nicole's green eyes widened as she saw a white creature sitting on top of it. She guessed this was a kneazle, judging by its cat-like appearance. "Is this your pet, Mr. Kitridge? Can I touch it?" she asked, taking a seat on the comfortable chair. "Lemonade, please." she said. She started looking around the room, noticing stacks of books, a crystal ball, and other interesting items. Was that a portrait of Madam Pince hanging on the wall?