View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 11:56 AM   #45 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default "broke his heart", hmm? xD
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
On his way to grab more food, Salander ended up in the Year Book section of the event. Given that this is Salander that winning sense of direction shouldn’t be surprising. But hey he was here and he remembered he had some pretty awesome titles in these pages—although the only one that stuck to him was Future Minister of Magic, which he found flattering but completely preposterous. Does anyone have any idea how much a Minister makes in a year? Yeah see why?

Just as he was peering through one of the display cases he though he saw someone really familiar but haven’t seen in a long time, heck longer than most people at the event. He turned round the corner and smiled broadly. “Professor Bishop! Its good to see you here.” after you suddenly disappeared and broke his heart
Browsing through the pages of the yearbook in front of her, Renée smiled slightly. There were so many fond memories, even if now that she thought about them, certain people figured quite prominently in quite a few of them. At least, when it came to her brief tenure as a professor here. There was no fault in that. It had just been fate, she imagined, but remembering things like Max possessed by the pirate captain was certainly amusing. Or the gossip paper twisting her lessons around on her. She imagined that one might have been her own fault, not knowing there were a few students who had an attraction to fire, but then, there was a reason her own specialty was in cards. They were safer, as well as her literary career. It didn’t change that there were moments where she regretted abandoning her teaching career, however. Answering Seraphine’s questions wasn’t quite the same.

Closing the yearbook in front of her, she had half-turned to wander away when a voice sounded from behind her and she was forced to turn back. “Why thank you, Mr. Salander,” she replied, giving her former student a smile. “It’s been a long time since I’ve heard anyone call me that.” Not since her marriage, possibly even before then. She’d had so many different names over the years, it was sometimes hard to keep track. Yet even Arabella Edwards had been essentially retired for some time, ever since she’d finished her last book. She’d been content with closing that chapter of her life, however, whether or not her editors wanted to accept that.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero