View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 11:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Kennedy almost dropped the yearbook in his hands at the exclamation of his name. Thank Merlin for hard earned fast reflexes, he only managed to shut the book rather than drop it. Who was so darn excited to see him? He...

OH!

"Feenella?" He blinked several times. It was her. He'd recognize her face anywhere, even if he hasn't seen her in ages. She was so Fee. "Holy mother of dragons, it is you." He wasn't so keen as to start hugs, but this one warranted for it. First friend he made in the Wizarding world, of course she was getting a hug.

"How've you been?"
Fee couldn't believe it was actually him. The Kennedy. Like wow, she hadn't seen him in ages. He had nothing of his little shy boy thing going on anymore. He had grown into a proper good looking man. Wow. Fee was a little gobsmacked.

"Yes Yes its me, the one and only", the blonde grinned as she hugged him back. This reunion was going great. She remembered them having ice cream the summer before his first year at Hogwarts like it was yesterday. Sigh. The good old times.

Giving him a little squish she grinned at the man in front of her. " I've been great. I am a journalist now." She really loved her job, all the people she got to meet... "What about you? Fill me in! I haven't seen you in ages!"

Fee was so excited she just couldn't shut up.