View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 01:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Adi was in a better mood today thanks to another bro talk with Benny. Sure he wasn't his usual self but it was an improvement considering his mood over the past few days. He entered the Divination room for another lesson, his eyes instantly falling on the cats with the yellow bows. "Hi, Professor Cassie,'' the Puffer greeted with a tiny smile. "Are the cats Hufflepuffs too?" At the moment he was asking that, he dropped his parchment into the snap cup:
Quote:
I'm thankful for Benny as my bestie and him putting up with me even when I'm not myself.
Oh! There was a cat without a bow. It looked very familiar. "Of course! Hi, Professor Feline... I mean Professor Maddox.'' Yes, Adi was sure it was the man in his animagus form. He didn't have apples but he did have another apple flavoured sweet which he placed next to the cat before heading towards his classmates.

Adi paused when he reached Margo. "Hey, little sis. What's his or her name?'' He reached out to pet the kitten while subtly dropping a keychain at the side of her bag. The bag hid his intention. Mission accomplished.

Noticing Angel not far off, the Hufflepuff took a seat next to her. "Hi,'' he said to his other little sister.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺