View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:30 PM   #42 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default for Steeley/Sal ;)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Years ago, if anyone had ever said Renée would have felt surreal going back to Hogwarts, she would have laughed. Even now, she was finding it rather amusing, yet it was true. Although the truth was that the only reason she was finding it so surreal was because she was having a hard time deciding why she was back. So far she hadn’t seen anyone wandering around the reunion that she’d graduated with, yet she’d seen quite a few that she recalled teaching during her short tenure as a professor. That was likely the reason she was finding the reunion so amusing, as well as just entertaining herself with theories as to why Jared hadn’t chosen to come with her. Just because he hadn’t been a student hadn’t meant he wouldn’t have been welcome. She knew that for a fact, just as much as she knew that was likely the exact same reason he wasn’t there with her. Instead, he was home with Seraphine, unless he’d decided to take their daughter out for an adventure.

And she was here. She’d thought about wandering over to the Ravenclaw table, just to see if there was anyone there who she’d graduated with, but instead she’d meandered her way over to the stands holding an array of yearbooks. Along with a scattering of people both looking at their old memories, as well as just having all sorts of conversations. She wasn’t about to interrupt, either verbally or otherwise, and she’d decided to go glance at the books from the years she’d taught. Those held very different memories from the ones from when she’d been a student, yet for the most part they weren’t bad memories. Just different ones, that had turned her path in the way it had ultimately headed.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero