Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 03:34 AM   #71 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Smiling as he spun Minerva around a bit on the dance floor, Ethan chuckled along with her laughter. "You won't hear me complaining. You can keep me to yourself as long as you want." But even if he had been somewhat joking, he knew that wouldn't last all night. Of course Min would want to go see old friends - ones she hadn't seen in a while as well as ones she still kept in touch with. But this would be nice as long as it lasted. They didn't always get this opportunity with two toddlers, even if his parents did their share of babysitting. Time really did go fast when you were busy with kids.

Good.. he smiled back as he continued dancing with her. He could sense that there were a few more on the dance floor now, not that he was paying that much attention to the others. "Yeah, it is nice.." He took the opportunity to look around as she did. "Much nicer than when I left.." All the banners and tablecloths were so tattered and worn that year. And he was glad that they didn't have the plastic dinnerware over at the buffet table. "Yeah, I don't know," he started, looking around a bit at some of the faces at the tables. "It would be nice to see some old friends." Was that Louisa dancing not far from them? "Might be nice to see some old professors too.." Though he could think of a couple he couldn't be bothered to ever see again.
Spinning as he guided her she put her arm around him once more. "You are such an amazing dancer, I really should get you into competing at the studio." She only half joked, knowing there was an adult group there, but for now she enjoyed teaching the little once and staying out of the competition scene. That was her childhood and she wasn't bothered with it anymore. Leaning closer she kissed his cheek, "I wonder if we are allowed to look around in different areas." Though students were there, so maybe not, but it would be kind of fun to visit some parts of the castle again.

She gave him a confused look before remembering, "Oh I almost forgot about all those old banners and didn't we have to use plastic silverware for a feast?" Those awful coin slots to get into common rooms as well. She was glad that hadn't lasted long. Though she did wonder if a few were still around.

"It would." She had a few people she was hoping to see, though his next words almost made her stop dancing. She blinked a few times and moved closer leaning her head on his shoulder to dance to the slower song. It wasn't that she didn't want to see the professors, but it was the questions they would ask. She was proud of her family, she loved her family, and she loved her little part time position at the studio, but it wasn't healing, she had broken promises to at least one staff member. Well maybe she wouldn't see any of them and it wouldn't matter, no she was just going to stay here and dance and have fun.