Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 03:17 AM   #70 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default Jimmy Boo, Ivan Pff, and his brand new freshy wife, Kalla woot hehe
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Of course he will. He's an auror. They're supposed to notice things even if you weren't as beautiful as you are he'd still see you." But whatever. He didn't feel much need to continue talking about Legend. Selfish Gryffindor.

"I hope he has a good night." With his McKenna minder or whatever. He didn't know her but Plymouth raved about her quite often. Best friend or something. "If you're my minder then that means if things go wrong you're the one who has to take the fall." He pointed out with his usual affable grin. It was possible that he was thinking about things he could do that she would have to mind....

But next thing he knew, he was in the air. Not quite long enough for him to lash out, Ivan knew better than that.

"I know you love me, but you can't take me home." He said, giving Ivan a slap on the back and wide grin. He may not exactly approve of some of the guy's choices but they were still buddies and went way back.

... speaking of choices, he rolled his eyes and grinned, adding on a shrug. He kept his mouth shut though because yes, eventually. Aaaaand here he was to smooth over Neptune's judgement, which even though it was in line with his own, well the girl in question was right there so Jim gave her a friendly smile and placed his hand on the small of Neptune's back. The Bott button basically. Like he was pressing the 'on' switch to remind her to be her charming self.

"And this must be Kalla. So far all I know about you is that you must be crazy to take this cat on." Heh. She married Ivan. "Oh, and I've seen you play. You're pretty fierce on the pitch. I'm James Wilkes, and this is my girlfriend... Neptune Bott." Introductions.

Ivan best appreciate.
Too bad Legend hadn't spotted her now. Not that she would expect him to actually be able to tell that his best friend wanted to pour punch on Ivan's head - no, Legend wasn't much for reading and knowing "things". So, she just smiled and let the soothing touch of Jim calm her. Maybe it was time for kiss number two? Maybe he could call her his girlfriend again.

But REALLY of ALL PEOPLE to be preaching to THEM about marriage! And stuff! It was never that simple and just...!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
SPOILER!!: Tuney and Jim

Ivan saw the look Neptune gave him and laughed. He didn't really except anything different from her she always had that look when it came to Ivan's behavior. "Aww but I thought I could shrink you and let my dog play with you," he said teasingly as he gave his best friend a hug.

Seeing her turn red though made him smirk. Had he hit a nerve? good. She kind of deserved it with the nasty look. And if she deserved it then she really deserved it now as he heard what she said. Looking at Kalla he grinned and gave his wife a kiss on her cheek. "I think someone is jealous." Mmhmm. Wasn't his fault that Kalla was perfect for him. It was Jim's for dragging his feet. That's how he saw it anyway.

Ivan slipped his arm around Kalla's waist and smiled. He wasn't going to be brought down by her negativity. Nope. But at least his friend was on his side, or at least hid his dislike better. He didn't particularly care what they thought but surely he could see Ivan was a lot happier than the last time they had seen each other.

Hearing James speak to Kalla he chuckled. He had always been bad about introductions. "James and I go waaaay back. Like little kids trying to get Miles into trouble." He smiled at James appreciating him keeping what he actually thought to himself. He knew very well what they thought of him marrying Kalla and so fast but as long as he was happy it didn't really matter.

"....jealous?"
Did he just.... Neptune gave Jim the look. She didn't wish to jump to conclusions, but was Ivan really insinuating she was jealous of Ivan's position??? REALLY NOW! Need she REMIND him of that time he got totally smitten over her and chased her around like a puppy? Hmph. Pff. She flipped her hair, paying just enough attention to not be rude, but ONLY that. Hmph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Kalla let Ivan pull her along even though she was not particularly keen on being pulled around like a rag doll, but it was clear her husband was excited... so she'd let it slide. Hehe. And he was so cute as he did so. Always a plus.

Oh. Look... he was being a brut. Weirdo. Hehehe. She stepped back a ways behind him so as not to intrude... but he was soon being brought back into the conversation... and especially when the other lady said what she did. It didn't make her angry, but it did cause her to heave a rather bored sigh as she cut her eyes to her HUSBAND. Need she say more?

As Ivan kissed her cheek she smiled over at him and leaned into his side. It took her a moment to peel her eyes away, but soon she did and extended a hand toward James with a winning smile in place. "It's very lovely to meet you, James. Yep I'm Kalla Ogd... well I suppose you know my surname now." She just wasn't used to saying Vorpatril. Especially since she used Ogden still for quidditch and promotions.

She gave him a soft chuckle as he went on. "Oh he's actually a perfect gentleman. I'm the one who gets into all the trouble." Ahhh. She was a Bott. As in Bott beans? Kalla gave her a pleasant smile and a nod. "Nice to meet you as well, Neptune." YTD.

Turning her attention back to James she asked, "Are you much of a quidditch fan or only catch the occasional match? You should come take use of the box sometime with Ivan. My family doesn't use it much." Unless Garrick and Benjy were in town it actually never got used...

Ivan as a rugrat? The thought amused her. Giving her attention back to the hubs she let the tension go out of her shoulders a bit and leaned against him once more. She could almost FEEL the judgement... or else she was constipated. Or just paranoid. Although likely not the latter.

"Oh yes, a pleasure, I'm sure," Neptune supposed. Even with her tail feathers ruffled, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to brag on her Jim. "Jim was a wonderful Quidditch player. Seeker for Ravenclaw. Won the first game he ever played in." Though, he had given it up since ... the accident. Neptune had tried to get him back on a broom a few times, even got his old school broom refinished for him.