Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 02:13 AM   #50 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Oh, look. Someone POLITE. Who greeted people. Yes, Paulie did catch Belle's wave over his way. He wiggled his fingers at her in a wave and grinned. "All right there, Belle?" Hadn't seen her in a little while.
Ah so Paulie did notice her. Alright try to keep your cool Belle. Not that he was cute or anything. "Hii Paulie.." she said with a wide smile. She made her way over and sat down. "I am doing alright.." she told him and let out a huge breath she didn't realize she held in. "I am excited to be here and see everyone again. How have you been? The last time we met was at that cafe." Yeah it had been that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

Mika smiled over to Belle when she walked over and nodded. “Yes, yes it is, hi – Belle!” She grinned over to her, she had seen her around the school before she had met Kace as well…she had met Kace when he was what? A first year? “It’s a pleasure to meet you officially Belle,” Mika grinned.

“How have these…what? Five years away from Hogwarts treated you?” She asked kindly and even gave a smile to the older guy who was now well talking to Belle….she knew him some how right? Had seen him around the school wasn’t he…the head boy or something? She wondered and sent Paulie a smile.
Belle smiled and thought Mika was cool like Kace said. She really liked her just by the first impression. "It is a pleasure to meet you too Mika." she told her as well with a wide smile. Oh myyy five years? "Merlin has it been that long.." she said recounting the years in her head and it was. "Woww five years that is a while but they have treated me well. I mean I graduated from uni and still finding a job but baby steps right?" she grinned. I mean finding jobs wasn't easy. Not easy at all.

"How have the years treated you? Anything interesting?" she asked. She wanted to know what others have been up to.