Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 06:36 PM   #49 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley View Post
Fun? Nah. Not really. Taryn made a face that said as much. They both knew that the main reason they were here was to see Dora, and they also knew that Dora could see them any time she wanted to, and in the comfort of their home, so she wasn't quite sure why they were even here. "Not quite. I feel nauseated. If Paulie Foster annoys me enough, I'm going to vomit on his shirt."

That was her way of giving him a warning and also pointing out that PAULIE FOSTER was in the vicinity. Just, you know, be prepared and all.

"Where's Dora?"
Paulie was here? Super. "Me too," he said, in regards to the vomiting. He LOLed in his head to himself. Nah, Paulie wasn't that bad. Only when he would hit on Taryn ALL THE TIME EVEN WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER. "Hey, remember that time he almost moved in with us?" Good times.

Where WAS Dora? They were here for her, you know. "I dunno. Am I supposed to keep track of her?" That would be a headache of a job, because she was always going somewhere. Egypt? Was she still in Egypt or was that just a short thing? He didn't know. He didn't know anything. So maybe Milton really hadn't changed at all.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise