View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #37 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
"Well, process of elimination. She thought the white was very 'princess'y...as opposed to the green and blue dresses I'd picked out. She knew best, of course." Eye-rolling. There was no arguing with an eight year old...with a 'princess' complex. If people didn't know..."...and you know she'd love that. Whenever you want to take her off my hands for a day, be my guest." Mommies needed mommy time, thanks.

...and nope, Marilyn wasn't fooled...and Cassie only confirmed her suspicions with the 'label' speech. She squeezed her friend's arm. "I'm happy for you...with whatever it is. Are you happy?" She seemed happy...but one couldn't always be sure. Cassie hid things well...Even better than Marilyn at times...

Like right now, nothing needed to be hidden. She'd came a long way with everything and was happy. Sans a man. The drama was tiresome...and there was no place for it in her life. ESPECIALLY not with her daughter. Perhaps that was WHY she was so hard to handle. Hard exterior for protecting miss Livvy. "Let them gossip like tired old bitties...I'm just glad we get to be back here together." It was easier to weather with an ally, for certain.
Cassie laughed. She was definitely an Olivia when she was younger so she did appreciate the little girl's 'eye' for fashion. Anything white and lacy was princessy and there was no debating that. "If it's worth anything I think you would have rocked the blue or green dress."

The woman's eyes lit up brightly. "Great I'll come pick her up one day and we'll go crazy at my office." She could be the cool aunt that the kiddies loved because, shopping trips and complete spoiling. Yes.

Okay so Marilyn didn't buy and to be honest Cassie wasn't sure she bought it herself....she just didn't want to get ahead of herself with what was 'happening'."I am in a good place. I was so sad for so long that I don't even know what happy feels like..but yeah..I think I am." She smiled at Marilyn for good measure. "What about you? Are you happy? And I know Olivia gives you all the joy in the world but I mean...happy in the other way..."

Cassie chuckled. "I'm glad to be back together too. It wouldn't have been right being back here without you, considering we pretty much own Hogwarts in our last year." True story.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...