Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 01:14 PM   #63 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8
Default Ivan,Jim, and mention of Tune.no quotes b/c I'm a rebel

Kalla let Ivan pull her along even though she was not particularly keen on being pulled around like a rag doll, but it was clear her husband was excited... so she'd let it slide. Hehe. And he was so cute as he did so. Always a plus.

Oh. Look... he was being a brut. Weirdo. Hehehe. She stepped back a ways behind him so as not to intrude... but he was soon being brought back into the conversation... and especially when the other lady said what she did. It didn't make her angry, but it did cause her to heave a rather bored sigh as she cut her eyes to her HUSBAND. Need she say more?

As Ivan kissed her cheek she smiled over at him and leaned into his side. It took her a moment to peel her eyes away, but soon she did and extended a hand toward James with a winning smile in place. "It's very lovely to meet you, James. Yep I'm Kalla Ogd... well I suppose you know my surname now." She just wasn't used to saying Vorpatril. Especially since she used Ogden still for quidditch and promotions.

She gave him a soft chuckle as he went on. "Oh he's actually a perfect gentleman. I'm the one who gets into all the trouble." Ahhh. She was a Bott. As in Bott beans? Kalla gave her a pleasant smile and a nod. "Nice to meet you as well, Neptune." YTD.

Turning her attention back to James she asked, "Are you much of a quidditch fan or only catch the occasional match? You should come take use of the box sometime with Ivan. My family doesn't use it much." Unless Garrick and Benjy were in town it actually never got used...

Ivan as a rugrat? The thought amused her. Giving her attention back to the hubs she let the tension go out of her shoulders a bit and leaned against him once more. She could almost FEEL the judgement... or else she was constipated. Or just paranoid. Although likely not the latter.