Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 08:33 AM   #48 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: BELLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Belle decided to go around and see what other familiar faces she could see. As Belle made her way to the ravenclaw table she promised Kace she would say hi to Mika. She wondered why that name sounded so familiar. Maybe they did meet somewhere or had classes together who knows? She went off of Kace's description and once she found her, Belle lightly tapped on her shoulder since she seemed to be talking to someone.

"Heyyy Mika is it?" she didn't wanna sound awkward. But probably too late for that. "I am Belle Lecium related to my brother you may know, Kace?" she asked hoping she wasn't making a fool of herself. I mean it would be a typical Belle thing to do.

As she was saying hi to Mika she noticed a familiar face and it was Paulie. He waved slightly at him but she realized he was with ladies and she decided maybe it was better not to interrupt.

Mika smiled over to Belle when she walked over and nodded. “Yes, yes it is, hi – Belle!” She grinned over to her, she had seen her around the school before she had met Kace as well…she had met Kace when he was what? A first year? “It’s a pleasure to meet you officially Belle,” Mika grinned.

“How have these…what? Five years away from Hogwarts treated you?” She asked kindly and even gave a smile to the older guy who was now well talking to Belle….she knew him some how right? Had seen him around the school wasn’t he…the head boy or something? She wondered and sent Paulie a smile.

SPOILER!!: Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Ooh a potions business? "Oh I have a friend who also specialized in potions. Not sure what he's doing right now, last time I heard from him he was teaching." She smiled and nodded. "Jonathan Kim, you know him? He was probably from your class. Slytherin." Speaking of, was he coming today? Louisa doubted it, and she looked back at the Slytherin table where he could've been sitting.

Nope. No Jonathan. Sigh.

... hmm? Oh, yeah, her. Louisa was happy to asnswer that today! Thank goodness she got the job before this reunion was announced, heh. "I actually started working in the IWC office in London." The beam on her face should tell India that Louisa was super excited to have gotten this job. "And I'm looking for a new flat, preferably with a flatmate. Got a good few options laid out for me. Things are good." Was India married with kids like the rest of the group, though? Hmm? Louisa was curious but didn't want to ask so directly.

"You look stunning." Louisa admitted loudly, with another laugh. She did, Vivi was the stunning one of the two even without being overdressed. But yes, after a second thought, maybe Vivi's mom's position required her to be all neat and fancy. Also, she could be rehearsing for the wedding dress. Who knows, Louisa wouldn't.

Oh? She knew a nice affordable place? "That sounds pretty good. I will check this one out along with the rest options I have, thank you." She was so helpful, bless her. Louisa looked at her, somewhat sheepishly, when Vivi went on being supportive and just completely sweet and nice about things. Ugh. This was why it was hard being her friend, Louisa didn't know how to be vocal about this! Was this where people hugged? Should she? But Vivi's dress had sparkly things. "Thank you, really, I know you understand that. You did a pretty darn job yourself with your life." Better job than Louisa because her success was in all the aspects in her life not just her career, but shhhhh, no one was thinking that. Nope.

The wedding part was so exciting, though! Max and Vivi. Wow. Who would've thought. Louisa laughed, "It sounds intense, good that your mom's helping. The wedding dress! Ha! I hear that's the tricky pary? To decide on one?" Again, she wouldn't know.

Dallin and Ellie weren't coming as far as she knew, Louisa just gave Ellie an exaggerated sad look. "They're not sure they could make it? I don't know, you know Dal. I think they couldn't find someone to babysit?" Louisa wouldn't mind the little cutiepies to come cause havoc here to be honest, heh heh heh. She'd watch. Or help with the havoc making. Heh.

Oh Merlin, it was odd talking about Dal's kids when eight years ago she was fighting for her right to play with him.

"Treyen not coming then?" He would be sitting here with them if he had, Louisa assumed. But then again, he was pretty popular with girls, he could be seeing the Hufflepuff, been their Head Boy and all.

Paulie as her flatmate? Louisa opened her mouth when Paulie's voice reached her ear. Oh he was here--

--Louisa simply sat there with a sour face. She was not a kid to be patted on the head. She was a sophisticated business woman now. A simple hello would've sufficed but noo, Paulie had to tickle her big ego and make her grumpy. ish.

... "He already has a flat. And a flatmate." Louisa answered Ellie, trying to get rid of that sour face. Hmrph. "I do have a few good options laid out for me, I'm trying to find one that's high and spacious. And affordable." She's just started her new job, salary wasn't great yet. Few more years and she'd be the Supreme Mugwump and she could buy her own manor with her name on the front welcome plaque. hehe

India smiled over to Louisa, she had to think really if she had known Jonathan really. Sure, the name was familiar but she honestly wasn’t the best with names – but, that really, just made her more sure that she had at least known him…or of him. “Honestly, I don’t really know him but I know who you mean – but I’d love to make more friends in the business” she smiled.

Oh, that sounded great! India grinned, “That is awesome I’m really happy for you,” she saw the beam and tried to at least send her back and equally encouraging smile. “Oh good options, that is great!” India grinned, and then with a little chuckle she asked, “what do you think about well, really, nearly all of our former classmates being well having kids?” She asked intrigued really because from what she had heard and all of the lifestyles publications in the Dailyprophet it really seemed like there really was a wizarding baby boom, or well something close to that at least.

She wasn't in that group, not personally, but she had a feeling her own sister would be first. Really, not that she had minded that after all she was only in her twenties.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________