Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 04:39 AM   #47 (permalink)
Colley
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated

♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Well, he was there. He didn't really want to be, his eyes were on everyone and he was slightly paranoid, but he was there. Mostly, he showed up for Dora because he knew she'd hunt them down and kick their shins if they didn't show up. But most people at Hogwarts had been MEAN to him were just okay, so he didn't really care about revisiting his past.

Milton moved his hand from Taryn's and slid his arm around her waist instead. "Are we having fun yet?" he asked, leaning over to whisper in her ear. Were they? He wasn't sure.
Fun? Nah. Not really. Taryn made a face that said as much. They both knew that the main reason they were here was to see Dora, and they also knew that Dora could see them any time she wanted to, and in the comfort of their home, so she wasn't quite sure why they were even here. "Not quite. I feel nauseated. If Paulie Foster annoys me enough, I'm going to vomit on his shirt."

That was her way of giving him a warning and also pointing out that PAULIE FOSTER was in the vicinity. Just, you know, be prepared and all.

"Where's Dora?"