View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 01:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Sherman and Victoria!
A Poop * k8 *

Ember was listening to them ALL. Closely. And she was taking MUCH MENTAL NOTAGE here. Because if she did decide to vote--and let's face it, she probably would--she wanted to vote for the ABSOLUTELY best person possible.

And of course, they all had a lot to say.

Firstly, was the older man, Sherman Clark. He was cute. Seemed nice. But Ember was squinting at him like any of the others. He made a lot of sense. She liked his answer--but she still had quiiiiite a few questions for him. "As a person in the Creatures Department at the ministry, it has definitely come to my attention that not everyone in our...ahem, establishment cares as much about the wellfare for animals as we do--" she met eyes with Harmony. "And--I just wanted to know how you really expect to convince those around you to make the changes that need to be made about creature testing?" she asked..hoping her question made sense. It made sense in her brain. "I mean--your speech to us is quite convincing to ME--but to others who aren't in our same awareness--I just want to know if you really think you can achieve those laws that, as you stated, other countries have."

Because yes, this was important.

Then, she turned to Victoria Culloden. "Same question to you, Ma'am." she said confidently. "How would YOU go about getting your agenda across? Are you both giving us empty promises?" Ember wasn't rude.

But she also wasn't stupid.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin