Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 11:55 PM   #58 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

SPOILER!!: Tuney and Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
Startled, Neptune stepped back and away when Jim was lifted up and away from her. She was prepared to PROPERLY tongue lash someone that would be so uncouth and manhandly on a dance floor.... but then it was only Ivan. Instead of a telling off, she only gave him a nose wrinkle of non-approval. Hmph.

But then he threw that question at her and Neptune's whole body flushed. It wasn't exactly embarrassment, but it was an uncomfortable-making question, particularly in front of some strange woman that Neptune didn't particularly like the look of.

Ahem.

Botts don't have to answer such nosy questions, so she gave Ivan a haughty shrug. "I daresay it will take a shade longer than it took you," Neptune JUDGED Ivan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz;11712461[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"
But next thing he knew, he was in the air. Not quite long enough for him to lash out, Ivan knew better than that.

"I know you love me, but you can't take me home." He said, giving Ivan a slap on the back and wide grin. He may not exactly approve of some of the guy's choices but they were still buddies and went way back.

... speaking of choices, he rolled his eyes and grinned, adding on a shrug. He kept his mouth shut though because yes, eventually. Aaaaand here he was to smooth over Neptune's judgement, which even though it was in line with his own, well the girl in question was right there so Jim gave her a friendly smile and placed his hand on the small of Neptune's back. The Bott button basically. Like he was pressing the 'on' switch to remind her to be her charming self.

"And this must be Kalla. So far all I know about you is that you must be crazy to take this cat on." Heh. She married Ivan. "Oh, and I've seen you play. You're pretty fierce on the pitch. I'm James Wilkes, and this is my girlfriend... Neptune Bott." Introductions.

Ivan best appreciate.[/COLOR]

Ivan saw the look Neptune gave him and laughed. He didn't really except anything different from her she always had that look when it came to Ivan's behavior. "Aww but I thought I could shrink you and let my dog play with you," he said teasingly as he gave his best friend a hug.

Seeing her turn red though made him smirk. Had he hit a nerve? good. She kind of deserved it with the nasty look. And if she deserved it then she really deserved it now as he heard what she said. Looking at Kalla he grinned and gave his wife a kiss on her cheek. "I think someone is jealous." Mmhmm. Wasn't his fault that Kalla was perfect for him. It was Jim's for dragging his feet. That's how he saw it anyway.

Ivan slipped his arm around Kalla's waist and smiled. He wasn't going to be brought down by her negativity. Nope. But at least his friend was on his side, or at least hid his dislike better. He didn't particularly care what they thought but surely he could see Ivan was a lot happier than the last time they had seen each other.

Hearing James speak to Kalla he chuckled. He had always been bad about introductions. "James and I go waaaay back. Like little kids trying to get Miles into trouble." He smiled at James appreciating him keeping what he actually thought to himself. He knew very well what they thought of him marrying Kalla and so fast but as long as he was happy it didn't really matter.