Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 10:13 PM   #57 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Minerva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"We can go socialize a bit later. We have all night and I don't get to have you all to myself dancing like this much." She laughed knowing they had evenings once the kids were in bed, but that was usually cleaning, him in the greenhouse, or chatting on the couch. So this was just fun. "No it doesn't seem like it was that long ago." She had been gone three years already. THREE! It just didn't seem possible.

Dancing around she smiled, "I'm okay with that." She knew more would come and would happily see all her old friends, but for now dancing was great. "The place looks great, they really did a great job decorating." She looked around and wondered exactly who she'd see. "Wonder who will all come. I know Ariana is coming and Alec." She kept in touch with both of them so she at least knew that much. "Oh I wonder if the professors will come, I know they have duties with the students, but it would be nice to see some of them." She thought of Hadley and wondered if she'd get to say hello.
Smiling as he spun Minerva around a bit on the dance floor, Ethan chuckled along with her laughter. "You won't hear me complaining. You can keep me to yourself as long as you want." But even if he had been somewhat joking, he knew that wouldn't last all night. Of course Min would want to go see old friends - ones she hadn't seen in a while as well as ones she still kept in touch with. But this would be nice as long as it lasted. They didn't always get this opportunity with two toddlers, even if his parents did their share of babysitting. Time really did go fast when you were busy with kids.

Good.. he smiled back as he continued dancing with her. He could sense that there were a few more on the dance floor now, not that he was paying that much attention to the others. "Yeah, it is nice.." He took the opportunity to look around as she did. "Much nicer than when I left.." All the banners and tablecloths were so tattered and worn that year. And he was glad that they didn't have the plastic dinnerware over at the buffet table. "Yeah, I don't know," he started, looking around a bit at some of the faces at the tables. "It would be nice to see some old friends." Was that Louisa dancing not far from them? "Might be nice to see some old professors too.." Though he could think of a couple he couldn't be bothered to ever see again.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line