Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 09:25 PM   #56 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Lima seriously loved how often her and Maddox were on the same page about things. She loved her husband so much. Laughing, she shook her head at his comment. "I don't think I even want to know everything you did when you were younger." She definitely knew stuff, but maybe not everything.

Uh huh. Crinkling her nose as he kissed it, Lima wanted to see if he was right about it. "It's on, Mads. Let's see what you got. Maybe Nico can watch me wipe the floor with you," she joked while really hoping that he would be there. She always had liked Nico, he was a good man.
Mads chuckled. She really didn't need to know everything he did. He wasn't the greatest before he transferred to Hogwarts. He had after all gotten expelled from Durmstrang. How that was even possible. "Yeah...you don't want to know and I don't think I want to tell you." He smiled. He was a different person and he didn't want Lima to ever know what he had done.

"Well, seeing as it is still a slow song...it will have to wait." He smirked. She could try to wipe the floor with him but he knew she would never win.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.