Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 07:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
D.A Forever
Dark Force Defense League

DMC & SA
Banshee

x2 x3
Fortress of Brilliance ღ Mommy Quad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Was it bad that three terms he had been at Hogwarts, he hadn't really made friends. He knew people but had he really spent time with anyone but Delphinia? It might seem rude on his part but he had been incapable of bonding with anyone but Delphinia.

So when he had made his way to his own table, he had recognized faces but no names came to mind. It was a shame but then again Delphinia's hand was in his and that was all. He had hoped to get to see the castle but they were allowed only in the great hall and it sort of sucked. Abandoning his own house table, and going over to Delphi's, the former Hufflepuff tried to pretend he knew people around him.

"I think I would have preferred seeing the places we had spend time talking at" he said with a smile.
Delphinia wasn't so sure about this whole reunion thing, any more than she had been upon receiving the invitationan, and the discussion she and Nathan had about attending the event. But here they were, back at school. Back in Hogwarts. The same place she had run off to, with Artie's help, to escape her troubles. The only reason she and Nathan had ever even met.. perhaps it was a good thing they had agreed to come, after all.

Had it not been for this school, who knew what would have become of her. Or even him? Delphi couldn't even guess if she wanted to, and she most certainly didn't. She simply couldn't picture what her life would have entailed without Nathan's presence, even through all the bad.. nothing would have mattered without him.

"We did spend a lot of time here, too, though.." Delphi reasoned, but she knew what he meant. It would have been nice to visit the lake again, or even the library. Green eyes roamed her former house table, and silently she gave his hand a little squeeze.