View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 04:19 PM   #32 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
"Oh my, she did? I'll have to borrow her sometimes for when Brides come in for dress fits. Some of them could use the help. Livvy would enjoy that wouldn't she?" One thing was for sure The little girl did NOT get that trait from her dad. Cassie had to help Carter get dressed plenty of time in the past.

Cassie allowed Marilyn to lead her and as she idly scanned the yearbook covers. She laughed and nodded. "Yessss just friends." Or well...it was a little bit more but not much more than that. "We don't have a label to what we are but if we had to have a label then we'd be friends." She did adore the french man though. He saved her so many times without even knowing it.

The Ex-hufflepuff laughed and nodded. "Yes to everything. You are hard to handle and men are indeed inadequate." She could give a testimony or two on the inadequacies of the male specie. "I don't think people will notice...and if they do, you know just how to handle them don't you?"
"Well, process of elimination. She thought the white was very 'princess'y...as opposed to the green and blue dresses I'd picked out. She knew best, of course." Eye-rolling. There was no arguing with an eight year old...with a 'princess' complex. If people didn't know..."...and you know she'd love that. Whenever you want to take her off my hands for a day, be my guest." Mommies needed mommy time, thanks.

...and nope, Marilyn wasn't fooled...and Cassie only confirmed her suspicions with the 'label' speech. She squeezed her friend's arm. "I'm happy for you...with whatever it is. Are you happy?" She seemed happy...but one couldn't always be sure. Cassie hid things well...Even better than Marilyn at times...

Like right now, nothing needed to be hidden. She'd came a long way with everything and was happy. Sans a man. The drama was tiresome...and there was no place for it in her life. ESPECIALLY not with her daughter. Perhaps that was WHY she was so hard to handle. Hard exterior for protecting miss Livvy. "Let them gossip like tired old bitties...I'm just glad we get to be back here together." It was easier to weather with an ally, for certain.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____