View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 02:51 PM   #30 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Cassie gave Marilyn a little strut, fierceness and all."Thank you, my designer friend got it done for me." And boy did she love it. It showed a little something something in all the right places. "I love love love the details of your dress though." It was so cute.

She wanted to talk about Livvy and ask what the little one was up to and if she was getting even more fabulous but they had time so all those questions would have to wait until a little later.

"I'm great. I'm here with Noel Laurent." French and deathly gorgeous. "Do you remember him? He was the tri-wizard champ for Beauxbaton." Gosh Noel had been such a wonderful friend to he rover the years."Anyways, what about you? Did you come with someone or are you girl powering through the evening?"
"Olivia helped me pick it out. My child has style, I will say." The little diva she was...Or PRINCESS, as Livvy liked to believe. Marilyn had long since decided she'd take credit for her fashion sense.....as Carter was (and probably always would be) incapable of dressing himself. Bless his stylists.

Looping her arm in Cassie's, she steered her friend towards another section of yearbooks; more recent than their graduation years...but older than the ones she'd just been looking through. And Marilyn DID remember Noel..."Just friends?"...and it was clear that Mar assumed something was going on between the two. Denial was futile.

...and THAT earned Cassie a SMIRK. "Pssh. Men find me hard to handle...and I find them inadequate." Casual. "So, it's just me...braving the judgmental stares of the alumni for the night." Smirk, smirk, smirk.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____