View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 02:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Hugs! Yes, the hug was appreciated...and Marilyn squeezed back, laughing at her friend's dramatic introduction. Long since were the days when she could call herself a 'bombshell'. Pregnancy and motherhood could do that to a lady.

Though, Cassie, indeed, still had it. "Look at YOU killing the black. This dress looks fantastic on you."...with her showing a bit of leg. Cassie had always been fabulous, though. Chic and designer. Mar missed the days when she could be so frivolous.

".....and I'm well! How are YOU, though? Have some gorgeous man here with you this evening?" Yes, Marilyn was being nosy.
Cassie gave Marilyn a little strut, fierceness and all."Thank you, my designer friend got it done for me." And boy did she love it. It showed a little something something in all the right places. "I love love love the details of your dress though." It was so cute.

She wanted to talk about Livvy and ask what the little one was up to and if she was getting even more fabulous but they had time so all those questions would have to wait until a little later.

"I'm great. I'm here with Noel Laurent." French and deathly gorgeous. "Do you remember him? He was the tri-wizard champ for Beauxbaton." Gosh Noel had been such a wonderful friend to he rover the years."Anyways, what about you? Did you come with someone or are you girl powering through the evening?"

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...