View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 02:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Cassie continued the theatrics as Marilyn whispered back. She had to try really hard fighting back the giggles however.

"Two of the biggest and most beautiful bombshells are back at Hogwarts...I don't think this school will be able to handle it." Nope nope, Hogwarts just wasn't ready to handle two sticks of dynamites just yet. She finally laughed and walked over for a hug.

"How are you Mar? I love the outfit."
Hugs! Yes, the hug was appreciated...and Marilyn squeezed back, laughing at her friend's dramatic introduction. Long since were the days when she could call herself a 'bombshell'. Pregnancy and motherhood could do that to a lady.

Though, Cassie, indeed, still had it. "Look at YOU killing the black. This dress looks fantastic on you."...with her showing a bit of leg. Cassie had always been fabulous, though. Chic and designer. Mar missed the days when she could be so frivolous.

".....and I'm well! How are YOU, though? Have some gorgeous man here with you this evening?" Yes, Marilyn was being nosy.

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____