View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 10:26 AM   #80 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Vic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Her brow went up as Emily said she wondered if sending him to Hogwarts was a good idea. She had those same thoughts about Bart and it was why she wanted to look into the communication and trust between the school and the ministry. "Well thankfully nothing horrible has happened for a few terms. I mean things are always seeming to happen, but nothing as bad as our children growing old." That to her was the worst and Bart having that stroke because of it, Merlin if it wasn't for Cossy being there he would not be. "I hope, but we have heard no word and it would be nice if Games and Sports were kept into a loop, since we deal with many aspects of the sport." She'd be all for working up a plan with the headmistress and even sending professional officials to help out in the matches to make things easier. They just had to get scouts back doing their job.

"I'm not looking to fully get in depth with all things yet. Just wanting basics and I like the informal approach." Plus she was there more for the social, but since she was there she figured she'd bring up a few things. "Plus I like bringing my friends coffie, especially the ones that I know are workaholics like myself." She gave a small grin, though Emily knew she was a woraholic and Gavin had said it a time or two.

Hmm she listened very intently, this was all very fasicinating and she had come to find how incredibly interesting this department was. Taking a few notes to remember, like the red tape and funding she nodded to show she was still very much interested. "Well if and hopefully when I do become minister I would like to take a look at your training program to see what we could implement throughout the ministry and maybe connect it with the shool/work program that I would like to start." Seventh years were wanting to be MLE's as much as they wanted to do other things, why not get them some idea of what it involved before grudation.

"Oh this has been perfect, no need for any appointments, I'm not going to take up your anymore of your time. I know you are busy. I just wanted to come and make sure you haven't been over working and to see how Zeke was, while here I figured I'd just ask you those simple things. Nothing more." She did enjoy her visits, but sometimes felt she wasn't really wanted or maybe stayed longer then she should have. "I have a meeting with a few players that can't seem to keep their focus on a clean match, so I should be going anyway." She got up so that she wouldn't bother Emily any longer. "It was nice seeing you and getting to chat. Give Zeke my best wishes for this terms Gobstone season."

Was Vic hearing herself? Nothing horrible has happened for a few terms?... years... and how wrong she was. It seemed the old castle was a constant source of mayhem - who's fault it was she didn't know, nor particularly did she care. The fact of the matter was, her son was at that school. That is what mattered. "Enough happens, Vic, if we continue to compare the school's happenings to one grievous occasion, then we would always be satisfied, after all, even that was no Battle of Hogwarts." But it was no place to draw the line. Keeping Games and Sports in the loop of school sports was hardly a concern of hers, and one she couldn't appreciate. Teams still help try outs, the world continued to revolve around the sun. She entertained a reply on in grunt form, before taking another sip of coffee.

Friends, coffee, workaholics and basics were all used in a single stream of consciousness from the blonde. Circe have mercy on them all. Only, if she thought that was reason enough to raise her brows and stay silent, then what followed only solidified her resolve to utter as little by way of reply as possible. She didn't do these discussions well, not when there was proper work to be done.

There was an exception to this. Take a look at her training program? School-work program? Oh hell no. She was already concerned that the YATI institute was dropping their standard, and where school scores were concerned they only admitted the best. No. Children did not belong on MLE, unless they were fetching coffee's, lunches or filing useless non-sensitive documents in the rubbish. "If and when," she replied with a smile and nod. Because saying anything else might prove to be hurtful and she didn't do well with making up.

Thankfully, this was it. "Cheers for the coffee," she thanked, smiling as Vic was preparing to depart. Clean matches? Seemed dull in the light of homicides, burglary, counterfeit and the like. "Lovely seeing you too, good luck with the campaign."

Seeing her out, Emily waved a hand to signal her door to shut, and lock. Busy.