Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 03:35 AM   #38 (permalink)
HaRoHeGiNeLu
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Was. Preston Kingsley was nothing if not perceptive, and so he offered his hand for a greeting while he spoke. "Is there a more appropriate manner of address, then?" He did not wish to make assumptions, and was not at all up to date on Quidditch to know how she was referred to.

"No?" he responded. It was true that he almost hadn't attended, but his reasons were not for a catch-up with a former student. "I suppose I thought it would be nice to see the school again," was all he offered, as he clasped his hands behind his back and looked around the room once more. He had quite enjoyed it here, questionable colleagues aside, and wondered at how far away his work as an educator seemed.

"Students aren't the only ones who change once they leave the school," he offered with a bit of a smile - something else she would not have seen too frequently as a student. "I do hope you recall more of my time as a professor than simply what I chose to wear."
"Lockhart," she replied, failing at supressing a rather large smile. Yeah, that happened. It was weird to still have to tell people her and Treyen got hitched, but in a good way.

The castle? Big, old, stone building? Must be more satisfying when you're older, like Kingsley, and your memory's not so great anymore. Did he realize he'd have probably been confined to one room for the reunion? Most likely the Great Hall? Especially since like..school was in session and there were students running around everywhere else?

Old people changed, too? But the professors were supposed to be set in their ways already, and not change. But..."They were nice, though." The ruffles. "You taught us how to camp," Ellie answered proudly, "And some other stuff."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
"What about Paulie?"

Paulie Foster entered the scene with a big old grin on his face just as he was wrapping his arms around Ellie Lockhart from behind. Then she got a big, wet smooch on the cheek. Smoooooooch.

He stood back up again and patted Louisa on the head because he always saw Louisa and it was his form of 'hello' to her today.

As he took a seat, he waved at Vivi, too. "What a coincidence that I am surrounded by all these beautiful, beautiful ladies." Pure coincidence.

Was he scoring any points here??
EEP!

The grin that appeared on her face from being hugged very quickly turned into a look of disgust from the cheek kiss. He would have gotten away with the hug, too, but now even that seemed a bit too much for Ellie's liking right now. She wiped at her cheek with her sweatshirt sleeve. See, it was a good thing she dressed as she did and not in fancy clothes like........everyone else.

However, she could answer his question. "You could be Louisa's flatmate." And he should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
There was no hugging or handshaking or TOUCHING Ellie, but Vivi was pleased to see the older girl. Max's closest friend was someone that Vivi desperately wanted to be friends with... a position the former Ravenclaw hadn't found herself in before. She'd wanted things, but she hadn't wanted someone to LIKE her.

"We didn't, actually. I was here setting up, and he was meeting me here. He'll show up soon. Has he talked to you about the wedding yet?"
Oh, okay, then. Ellie gave another glance around for him....and Treyen, maybe. Maybe Max was going to be bringing Treyen! Maybe they'd come together! Both her boys!

....Must they talk about wedding things? It sort of made sense for Vivi to be curious about these things and follow up on them, since she was planning it, but....she'd never pinned Vivi as that kind of girl, really. That was why she liked her so much. "He said I could wear pajamas," Ellie nodded.

But seriously, yes, he talked to her about it.

Also seriously, he did say that.

OH! He was here now! He could tell her! Yes, Max, come over, give your girlfriend a kiss, and tell her about the pajama wedding.