View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:54 AM   #50 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con_Stripes View Post
"Now, Cece, leave the boy be. Wouldn't want to mess up that rockstar aesthetic, would we?" Leon winked one startlingly blue eye at the young man in question and then grabbed a couple of cookies. Most everything else seemed to be sit down food, so he'd content himself with cookies for now.

A wink to Lainey too. Sniffing wasn't nearly so bad as the threat of haircuts, and if the boy wanted to be famous he should be getting himself used to such behaviour.

Really, she was doing him a favour.
"I'm sure I can keep his aesthetic intact while still allowing us to see how nice his eyes are. Just a trim," Cassandra suggested, although it was obvious she was going to lose this one. No one was in favor of her giving a haircut. Not even Leon, who was one of her favorite people and really ought to be on her side.

"It's nice to see you, Leon, although you need a haircut too. Come by this weekend and we'll have dinner and a haircut and Doyle can bore you with his latest experiment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Really a hair cut right in the middle of the reunion. Nigel's eyes went wide in shock. "Good to hear, and i'm fine at the moment...Oh No we can save that till after the reunion. My hair deserves that much at least" Wait, did they really both let her cut their hair. Nigel did not know what to believe. It seemed plausibly. But Nigel was confused. Though he has seen the latest calendar and West and Mo hair look fantastic in it. Same with Theo.

"They have failed to mention that."

Though they would not be against trolling Nigel. Since he does it to them.
Hear that? He'd just conceded. "I'll see you this weekend too, Mr. Barrington. We have dinner at 6:30 and the haircuts are after."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
"I can cause a distraction and you can sit there all night. Kobus won't show up anyway, I heard he married a voodoo queen in Florida." True story, "But Red and the Gryffindor probably will want their turns. I'll run interference; you go sit on your throne, Rae." No jokes about it, Anjelica Lainey would DO just that.

Oh an Odessa. She coughed into her armpit and offered him a bowing nod curtsy greeting made of awkward.
There now... Anj had just STOLEN hair from the child, and now she was likely to clone him or polyjuice as him or... Merlin. What if she wanted to start an international rock band? "I couldn't possibly eat the whole tower myself, and you won't eat any. Perhaps I should go bother Viv again." It was one of her favorite things to do, as a mother. Bother her children.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest