View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 11:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default Plus Leon who I forgot to quote.
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
..................Why was this women sniffing him. It was weird, strange, and awesome. Not many people would walk up to you and sniff you. It was true.

Sweater and Ravenclaw. Well she was two for two so far.

Impressive.

"Yes and Yes. The only thing you missed was pickles"

"I never miss pickles. I was being polite." And with that said, Lainey reached over, plucked one of the boy's hairs that seemed to be getting so much attention, and stuffed the hair into her dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
No response, but then... was one expected? Cassandra waved politely at a few people she didn't recognize at all, and she agonized a bit over the food on the table. Not that she minded eating in front of Anj, who was well used to such rudeness, but her dress might explode if she made inappropriate eating choices.

"I want to eat the Headmaster's tower. I think I deserve it, before Annie or Gaellen or... Kobus or anyone show up and claim it. That's reasonable, right?"
"I can cause a distraction and you can sit there all night. Kobus won't show up anyway, I heard he married a voodoo queen in Florida." True story, "But Red and the Gryffindor probably will want their turns. I'll run interference; you go sit on your throne, Rae." No jokes about it, Anjelica Lainey would DO just that.

Oh an Odessa. She coughed into her armpit and offered him a bowing nod curtsy greeting made of awkward.