Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 05:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
"It was, yeah." It wasn't anymore, could Kingsley pick that hint up? But it still was for Quidditch reasons, if he followed Quidditch at all, so maybe he did and was totally right to call her 'Stone'. She still liked the sound of it. Ellie Stone.

As for the next question, Ellie answered without even looking around. She shrugged. "Wouldn't've expected you to be here, though." Kingsley would be the fancier event type, wouldn't he. "Why aren't you wearing that ruffley thing?" First of all, Kingsley always wore those ruffles. Second of all, it was a special even, so he should be wearing them to dress up a little (nevermind she was in sweats). Lastly, he was going to a reunion and would most people even recognize him without them?
Was. Preston Kingsley was nothing if not perceptive, and so he offered his hand for a greeting while he spoke. "Is there a more appropriate manner of address, then?" He did not wish to make assumptions, and was not at all up to date on Quidditch to know how she was referred to.

"No?" he responded. It was true that he almost hadn't attended, but his reasons were not for a catch-up with a former student. "I suppose I thought it would be nice to see the school again," was all he offered, as he clasped his hands behind his back and looked around the room once more. He had quite enjoyed it here, questionable colleagues aside, and wondered at how far away his work as an educator seemed.

"Students aren't the only ones who change once they leave the school," he offered with a bit of a smile - something else she would not have seen too frequently as a student. "I do hope you recall more of my time as a professor than simply what I chose to wear."

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time