Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 05:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default Responses to everyone + open + mention to Nicola
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: Nigel & Nicola
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Nigel did see and these chairs had not changed one bit. "I see. Too bad we can not stand on the tables" It was be totally cool and save his knees from this harassment. But it looked like jokes were over and it was serious remembering time. "Well, there was a Head Girl named Louisa. When i was like a second year or was it third. Wow that was a while ago."

Before he even grew out his hair.

He remembered that because it was the last time there was a Claw Head Girl before he graduated. Who knows since then.

Well there was one person he definitely knew. Besides being surrounded by older people. Really he should have had expected this at a reunion. Whatver, he had not seen or talk to Mika in forever. True and sad that was.

"Good, we headlined one of the days at that thing in Diagon Alley over the summer or whenever it was and yeah it has been good. Other than that i'm still doing the university thing. How have you been?"

Watching this table was amusing so far. Especially if you listen to the conversations. Nigel had nothing better to do besides eat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
Well, the school definitely had changed in the passed three years that much she definitely had to admit. The twenty one year old redhead played with a strand of her locks as she casually walked into the Great Hall, swaying her hips as she did so. The redhead took in a deep breath & took a scan around. Mhmm, things definitely hadn't changed since she graduated three years ago. The young woman, whom was discovered to be a stunning beauty named Nicola Kusakindla & yes she knew she was beautiful; took a moment to adjust the hem of her skirt before she made her way towards the table of people who used to wear those Blue ties like she had when she attended this school.

After taking another moment to scan over the unfamiliar people in front of her, she brushed some of luscious locks away from her eyes before taking the initiative to raise her hand & give a casual wave to her former classmates."Hey everyone, good to be back, hmm?" Eh, seemed like a pretty boring line, but whatever, she didn't really care nor did she regret it. Although, the only thing she did regret was not bringing her stud muffin Enre with her to this thing. He was the PERFECT arm candy to have in any situation like this-well in general actually! Ughh, should've fluttered her lashes & played with her hair to convince him to come. He was back home in Hungary, probably working on those fine muscles of his for Qudditch.

....He should be here..Ughhhhhh...

Listening to conversations made things ever more clear really, so Vivi was engaged? She’d…ugh, have to congratulate her when someone said it aloud that was…or hey, when she flashed her ring to Ellie! YES perfect chance.

“Congratulations,” She did chime in to Vivi because well that was ONLY the polite thing to do especially when rings were being flashed right? And turning her attention back to Nigel she beamed, “that is awesome I’m really happy for you guys, I did see a little bit of your show it looked really fun,” she continued to smile as really, that sounded awesome.

“Oh I’ve been well – though honestly university is far more boring than well…working at a pub?” She laughed and then made sure to send Nicola big smile as well. “Hello Nicola,” she grinned and waved to the redhead. “How’s life after Hogwarts treating you?” She asked happily.

SPOILER!!: Vashti & Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
"I like your attitude," Vashti said with a grin. Ravenclaws DID know how to have fun, after all. The table was filling up fast - although all of them were really. So many familiar and unfamiliar faces all around the Great Hall. It was really exciting in its own way just looking around and watching everyone.

Merlin, yes, and now the memories and a bit of nostalgia were coming when Louisa mentioned that. "Feels so much longer than that though, doesn't it? You were a cute little fifth year back then." Vashti grinned, teasing. "So young and sweet." Hehe.

Oh, she looked familiar! Vashti hadn't spoken to her in ages, but she did sort of remember her as one of her dormmates. She apparently knew Louisa as well.

"Hey there," she said, offering a smile. "How's it feel being back at Hogwarts?"

Oh, Ellie! No Treyen though? Perhaps he had to work like Anakin did? Vashti had been hoping to see him here too, but that was okay...she'd owl him later maybe.

"Hey Ellie!" She smiled. "How've you been?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa chuckled and took Vivi's hand shaking it. It was very nice that she remember Louisa wasn't a hugger, though it was pretty hard hugging her when she was all dressed up like that. "Aren't you a bit overdressed?" She grinned down at her always-the-stunning figure and then back up at her gorgeous hair and face. Maybe people glowed differently when they were truly happy and satisfied, Louisa wondered if she glowed like that, too???

"Yeah. I'm really excited, it took a while and I had to stalk some posh people and follow them around like a puppy, but it worked! I officially work in the office where decisions are made and I can work on my diplomatic dream for real." She WAS happy about this, and she continued on to tell Vivi about other stuff. "I'm looking for a flat in the city, too. Preferably a big one, which means I need to share the bills with someone sooo a flatmate it is. Not sure how I'm going to live with another person, it looks hard." She scrunched up her face for a moment but then let the excitement overcome her. "What about you? How's the wedding plans going? What about your job, you're a proper Auror now?"

Louisa smiled back at India, nodding her head. "Hey, I'm good. Pretty good, yeah, how're you? What are you doing these days?" They weren't that close of friends so they never kept in touch, but Louisa was interested to know what everyone wound up doing after school. So much changes after graduation, she would know.

... stand on tables? "Or just lounge on the benches, extend our freakishly long legs on the tables." She added, with a playful grin.

Oh. Yeah. That was her. "That's me. Never heard of another Ravenclaw Louisa. Nice to meet you, then, Nigel. I like your hair." Could she touch it? WAIT. "Oh! You're in that band! The uhmm, the dead kneazles band that played in the summer festival, right? Oh yeah, I remember you from there, not from school." Since he already said he was twelve or thirteen when she was here and he must've not looked this... attractive then. Heh heh. What, she could rate guys as much as she wanted, she was a free bird. Nigel got an eight. That was pretty high on her scale.

See, making new memories already in this hall, this was good, whew! Things were getting less sad and intense inside her head right now, thank you Nigel.

"Ellieee, hiya." Louisa smiled at the ginger, the greeting lacked the enthusiasm of those long-lost friends she hadn't kept in touch with but it was warm and friendly. Ellie and Max were Louisa's only reason to follow some Quidditch news. She didn't care particularly, but being a good friend and all that.

Louisa laughed heartily at that. "I was pretty darn cute, wasn't I?" She wasn't, she knew she wasn't but Vashti was that good of a friend to say she was. "Oh Merlin, I remember crying like a baby here when you all graduated." She shook her head slowly, lightly chuckling at the memory. That memory she was happy to remember, heh. "Now your kids might make it here in a few years, oh dear. That is why I didn't get married, I want to be young forever but you guys had to do it and ruin it for me." She scolded playfully, unable to keep a straight face. "I wish Dallin and Ellie could make it." Sigh. And Treyen. SIGH.

Aww! Spikey! Mr. Hutchinson! Awwwww. Louisa laughed warmly at her old friend, "Hey Spike, long time no see." His curls hadn't changed. "How's life treating you? Last time I heard you were in uhh South Africa?" She squinted her eyes trying to remember correctly... yeah, hunting down some rare plants? Getting a degree? She couldn't recall, she heard it from friends anyway. "I still have the plant you gave me." Five years ago right here on this table, minutes before she graduated. Ugh, he was such a sweetheart to her when she was having the saddest day. Max and Spike, they owned her last memory here!

India sent Vashti a pleasant smile, “Oh it feels so strange admittedly,” India chuckled and smile to the other women, “what have you been up to since well, graduating from this place?” India asked kindly because really that was what reunions were for…asking people polite and not at all intrusive questions about their lives and how they were doing.

India of course sent Louisa a smile, “I’m glad you are doing well,” India grinned, “Oh I’ve been well,” she nodded and grinned back to the only slightly younger girl. India really was glad to catch up with everyone it was easier now, without the shellshocked feeling of being removed from her home. “Oh I’ve got a little potions business even deliver them via owl,” she grinned. “What have you been up to?” She asked happily because well, from what she remembered Louisa had always seemed rather nice.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________