View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 05:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con_Stripes View Post
Ahhh it was Mr. Sideburns himself, the Gryffindor who had taken twice as long as anyone else to grow up. Nicholai couldn't help but wonder if Anna was coming and if so, if he could get a rise out of Cale like he used to do just for the fun of it.

....Probably. He still had his charm.

"Newell. I heard your son was made prefect this year. Congratulations." Would never cease to amaze him that Cale had ended up with a son in Slytherin while his own son had ended up Gryffindor. The hat had a sense of humour, apparently.

"Is Anna joining you tonight?" He rarely saw her since she'd decided to sell up the majority of her shares in the company, though half of her former name was still on the door, so to speak.

He really would love to see her.
"Thank you, we're quite proud," Cale said with a smile. There used to be a time when Nico could push all of Cale's buttons, but he liked to think that he was no longer vulnerable to such childish antics. "How is your son doing?" he added, remembering that Caleb had mentioned knowing the boy, but not really being as close with him as some of his Slytherin friends.

And of COURSE Nico asked about Anna. Just like old times. Well, you couldn't get a rise out of Mr. Curly Haired Prefect that easily anymore, Toussaint! Go ahead, comment on my hair, I'd love to see you try. Hehe.

"Unfortunately not," Cale replied with a sigh. He was bummed his wife couldn't be there - he was sure she'd LOVE to catch up with all her friends and professors. "We couldn't find a babysitter for Levi, so she volunteered to stay home," he explained. That boy was already causing them more trouble at one than the twins had put together at that age....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Their names were being called and Kayla turned in the direction of the voice and raised her eyebrows in surprise. She didn't really know Cale that well and she knew that he and Nico didn't really get on that well.

"Hello Cale, it's good to see you." She smiled politely at the man and couldn't help but notice that his hair wasn't as fluffy as it used to be when he was at school. And even though Nico was being polite also, she could just feel the mischief in him. "Behave." She whispered out of the corner of her mouth.
"Good to see you too...how is everything?" he asked politely. He knew Kayla only through Nico, really, but he found that Nico tended to be...better behaved around his wife. Just an observation.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid