Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Default *quotes everyone because likes things neat* :33
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
BUT FOR NOW... the petite blond offered a hand to her old roommate as she slid into a seat next to her. "Louisa. Fancy running into... no, that's rubbish. I hoped you'd be here. How are you? I heard you got a snazzy job in London? Tell me everything." Every. Thing. Vivi wanted so much to be properly friends with Louisa again, especially since the bad blood between them was long out of the picture.
Louisa chuckled and took Vivi's hand shaking it. It was very nice that she remember Louisa wasn't a hugger, though it was pretty hard hugging her when she was all dressed up like that. "Aren't you a bit overdressed?" She grinned down at her always-the-stunning figure and then back up at her gorgeous hair and face. Maybe people glowed differently when they were truly happy and satisfied, Louisa wondered if she glowed like that, too???

"Yeah. I'm really excited, it took a while and I had to stalk some posh people and follow them around like a puppy, but it worked! I officially work in the office where decisions are made and I can work on my diplomatic dream for real." She WAS happy about this, and she continued on to tell Vivi about other stuff. "I'm looking for a flat in the city, too. Preferably a big one, which means I need to share the bills with someone sooo a flatmate it is. Not sure how I'm going to live with another person, it looks hard." She scrunched up her face for a moment but then let the excitement overcome her. "What about you? How's the wedding plans going? What about your job, you're a proper Auror now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

India winked to her sister and kept walking along the table until she came to a clear spot. Sitting down she sent Louisa a small smile, “Hey Louisa how are you doing?” India asked the younger girl still sending her rather large smiles as that was the only decent thing to do right?
Louisa smiled back at India, nodding her head. "Hey, I'm good. Pretty good, yeah, how're you? What are you doing these days?" They weren't that close of friends so they never kept in touch, but Louisa was interested to know what everyone wound up doing after school. So much changes after graduation, she would know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Nigel did see and these chairs had not changed one bit. "I see. Too bad we can not stand on the tables" It was be totally cool and save his knees from this harassment. But it looked like jokes were over and it was serious remembering time. "Well, there was a Head Girl named Louisa. When i was like a second year or was it third. Wow that was a while ago."

Before he even grew out his hair.

He remembered that because it was the last time there was a Claw Head Girl before he graduated. Who knows since then.
... stand on tables? "Or just lounge on the benches, extend our freakishly long legs on the tables." She added, with a playful grin.

Oh. Yeah. That was her. "That's me. Never heard of another Ravenclaw Louisa. Nice to meet you, then, Nigel. I like your hair." Could she touch it? WAIT. "Oh! You're in that band! The uhmm, the dead kneazles band that played in the summer festival, right? Oh yeah, I remember you from there, not from school." Since he already said he was twelve or thirteen when she was here and he must've not looked this... attractive then. Heh heh. What, she could rate guys as much as she wanted, she was a free bird. Nigel got an eight. That was pretty high on her scale.

See, making new memories already in this hall, this was good, whew! Things were getting less sad and intense inside her head right now, thank you Nigel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
And she walked past quite a few people she didn't know and didn't care about until she reached Vashti, Vivi and Louisa. "Hi," she greeted. Honestly, she wasn't too excited about them. Well, Vashti, maybe, but Louisa and Vivi she's actually seen quite a bit. Ellie was more eager to see the long-lost people from her Hogwarts days. And if no one too cool showed up, she probably wouldn't stay too long. She had a husband at home whose company she preferred.
"Ellieee, hiya." Louisa smiled at the ginger, the greeting lacked the enthusiasm of those long-lost friends she hadn't kept in touch with but it was warm and friendly. Ellie and Max were Louisa's only reason to follow some Quidditch news. She didn't care particularly, but being a good friend and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Merlin, yes, and now the memories and a bit of nostalgia were coming when Louisa mentioned that. "Feels so much longer than that though, doesn't it? You were a cute little fifth year back then." Vashti grinned, teasing. "So young and sweet." Hehe.
Louisa laughed heartily at that. "I was pretty darn cute, wasn't I?" She wasn't, she knew she wasn't but Vashti was that good of a friend to say she was. "Oh Merlin, I remember crying like a baby here when you all graduated." She shook her head slowly, lightly chuckling at the memory. That memory she was happy to remember, heh. "Now your kids might make it here in a few years, oh dear. That is why I didn't get married, I want to be young forever but you guys had to do it and ruin it for me." She scolded playfully, unable to keep a straight face. "I wish Dallin and Ellie could make it." Sigh. And Treyen. SIGH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
"Ellie! And Louisa! And Vashti!" He grinned and waved, and generally resembled his younger awkward self. Could they go into the grounds? Because they were SO on for a Quidditch reunion right now. "How are you all?" And yes his curls WERE moving, Ellie. It wouldn't be right if they didn't.
Aww! Spikey! Mr. Hutchinson! Awwwww. Louisa laughed warmly at her old friend, "Hey Spike, long time no see." His curls hadn't changed. "How's life treating you? Last time I heard you were in uhh South Africa?" She squinted her eyes trying to remember correctly... yeah, hunting down some rare plants? Getting a degree? She couldn't recall, she heard it from friends anyway. "I still have the plant you gave me." Five years ago right here on this table, minutes before she graduated. Ugh, he was such a sweetheart to her when she was having the saddest day. Max and Spike, they owned her last memory here!