View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 10:37 AM   #42 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
FOOD!!! That's what Robert needed, lots of food. Was it really any surprise that he would be found at the Food table? He looked around for Elizabeth who he had lost on the way in since he came straight here. Oh well she'd find him.

Grabbing a plate he started to pile on food on top of food. Surely it would fall over if he tried to walk to the table with it.
”One of these days you’ll find that it won’t have anywhere to go,” Elizabeth teased, coming up behind Robert at the food table, just barely able to see the small mountain of food on his plate around his side. She hadn’t really gotten lost when they’d arrived. She’d just felt the need to look around a bit, to remember what it had been like being here so long ago. Before they knew it, Dylan would probably be coming here, and that was just a weird thought. The fact they had a daughter who was so close to Hogwarts age, but they were back here first. It was a lot to consider.

Besides, she also knew Rhiannon was around here somewhere, so there might have been some wandering around to see if she could find her. Not that she hadn’t seen her cousin and her husband fairly recently anyhow. It hadn’t been since Rhiannon had given birth, anyway, so there were questions to ask. It was a reunion. They were supposed to be seeing people, not bee lining for the food. There had to be some of their classmates around. Although she did snake around him to snag a cranberry scone. A little energy wasn’t a bad thing.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero